MARTIAL ARTS INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION
- MEMBERSHIP -
The Martial Arts International Federation is one the largest and fastest growing Martial Arts Organizations in the World and has been serving Martial Artists across the Globe Community since 1998. There are many benefits to joining the MAIF, and you will see each of those benefits listed here with much more to come.
Read the information below to learn about our member benefits and services.
The Mission of the Martial Arts International Federation is to unify Martial Artists Worldwide with a foundation of mutual respect for all systems of Martial Arts, as well as provide services and guidance to foster Technical Excellence, Fellowship and Human Character Development.
The Martial Arts International Federation is a world-class organization comprised of highly skilled and dedicated Ju-Jitsuka rich in tradition of excellence. We will provide our members unparalleled opportunities for personal growth, development and pride. We will always strive to exceed the expectations of Our Members and the Martial Arts Community.
The Martial Arts International Federation is committed to effective communication and continuous improvement to foster technical excellence, an environment of trust and teamwork which promotes personal and organizational growth and achievement of clearly prioritized goals.
Benefits of Membership:
· International Programs for Technical, Philosophical and Leadership Development in Ju-Jitsu.
· An International Network of Martial Artists.
· "Highest Quality" Martial Arts Rank and Membership Certificates for the MAIF Members.
· A Proper & Non-Political Promotion System for all Martial Artists.
· Technical, Administrative & Communication Assistance for Students and Instructors in Martial Arts
· High Quality Training Books and Videos in Martial Arts.
· Internationally Competition Rules for "Sparring", "Self-Defense", “Kata”, “Weapons” & "Grappling" Systems of Competition.
· National & International Referee Training and Certification.
· A Professional Website for all Martial Artists.
· Instructor / Examiner Certification.
· Coaching Training and Certification.
· A National Headquarters with "decentralized" Martial Arts Programs and Leadership.
· The development of a National Institute for Martial Arts for research and development, as well as State, Regional & National Training Centers for expert training in both Traditional & Competitive Martial Arts.
· Local, Regional, National and International Competition Programs and Events for all members of MAIF.
· International Exchange Programs and Services with national & other international organizations.
· Annual Membership: $65.00 per year
· Life Membership: $450.00 ($350.00 using On-Line Registration)
· Rank Homologation & Validation Fees (Note: See "Minimum Ages & Time in Grade Requirements for Dan Grades")
International Rank Certification, Validation and Promotion Fees for Black Belt Ranks:
· 1st Degree - $150.00 USD
· 2nd Degree - $175.00 USD
· 3rd Degree - $200.00 USD
· 4th Degree - $225.00 USD
· 5th Degree - $250.00 USD
· 6th Degree - $275.00 USD
· 7th Degree - $300.00 USD
· 8th Degree - $325.00 USD
· 9th Degree - $350.00 USD
· 10th Degree - $375.00 USD
Note: Life Members only pay a “flat” discounted fee of $150.00 for any Dan Grade Level.
Below Black Belt:
MAIF now also issues Kyu or Class Level ("below" Black Belt) Certificates to its Member Certified Instructor / Examiners!
The Fee for these Blank Kyu Certificates is $15.00 USD (or $20.00 USD for "Customized" certificates with Instructor's Name, Rank & Title included).
The Fee for complete "Customized" certificates with all information included (Name, Rank, System & Date of Rank) is $25.00 USD
Note: Minimum Order of Five (5) Certificates.
· MAIF Associate Instructor / Examiner (1st - 3rd Dan) = $50.00
· MAIF Senior Instructor / Examiner (4th - 6th Dan) = $75.00
· MAIF Master Instructor / Examiner (7th - 10th Dan) = $100.00
· MAIF Grand Master Inst / Examiner 9th - 10th Dan) = $100.00
· Annual School Registration: $75.00 Annual (Optional: One Year = $75.00, Two Years = $95.00, Three Years = $125.00, Four Years = $170.00, Five Years = $200.00)
*Dan level certification fees may be waived for new member instructors who register and certify the ranks of five black belts or twenty-five non-black belt students.
**Must hold dan grade in a MAIF Recognized System to receive Instructor/Examiner certification.
Membership Fees for Individuals belonging to a Partner or Affiliate Martial Arts Organization:
A copy, of your current annual or life membership card or certificate from a partner or affiliate organization is required to receive the MAIF member discount
If you are a Martial Arts practitioner and would like to have your rank certified by the Martial Arts International Federation, please read the information contained here. Note, these are the general guideline for rank promotions and certification / homologation:
All MAIF recommendations for promotions require (as a minimum) the following:
1. A completed (readable) Membership / "Promotion Recommendation" Form
2. Complete training history of the recommended member.
3. The appropriate promotion fee AND your photo (in coat and tie) to be included on the certificate.
4. A copy of the dojo or system certificate, or a letter from the instructor, or at least, the signature of the instructor recommending the promotion on the back of the form.
Note: For 3rd Kyu & above (& all Dan Grades) ranks, a copy of the dojo or system certificate or a letter from the Sensei is required. When Rank Certification (Homologation) is requested, a copy of at least all dan grade certificates is required.
5. Recommended individual must be a current MAIF Member.
For MAIF Dan Grade Validations or Promotions, the Sensei must to be a MAIF Certified Instructor / Examiner of at least two grades above the recommended individual. Please review the Rank Certification / Validation Procedures at www.maifhq.org.
On-Line Registrations –
I. Annual Membership -
II. Life Membership -
III. "Annual" School Membership - (Note: Does not include Individual Memberships)
Martial Arts International Federation in Action..!!